- Automatic Cleaning
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
- Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
- Small and portable, weighing only 16 ounces
- Ultra quiet
- Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with a 10-year life
- Charging time only 2 hours
- Each charge give you no less than 6 full cleaning cycles
- Requires no maintenance
- Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
- Full money back guarantee
HOW DOES THE PUREPAP WORK?
Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated, you simply press the only button on the device, and PurePAP does the rest. Using activated oxygen, PurePAP eliminates 99.9% of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Step 1: Connect your hose to the PurePAP valve.
Step 2: Place your mask and water tank inside the sanitizing zip bag. Zip the bag closed and press the Start Button. The cleaning cycle will run for 30 minutes, after which you will hear a beep sound and the device will turn off automatically. Its that easy!
IS PUREPAP COMPATIBLE WITH MY CPAP?