- Electronic light-up stove top burner
- Special frying pan & pot activate sounds on stove burner
- Pass through window play
- Hooks for hanging utensils & cups
- Recycling bin
- Clicking knobs on stove top & oven for realistic play
- 25-piece accessory set included
OPEN CONCEPT DESIGN
Large enough for multiple kids to play together, this kitchen set encourages fun and engaging social play with friends!
Everything little ones need to get started in the kitchen is included – just take a trip to the pretend grocery store for some play food! (Play food not included.)
This kids’ play kitchen features an electronic stovetop burner with working lights and realistic sounds!
From the top shelf to the utensil hooks and storage bin, molded-in shelves and more, the ample storage space mimics the capacity of a real kitchen!
CREATIVITY + ROLE PLAY
PHYSICAL + MOTOR SKILLS
LANGUAGE + SOCIAL SKILLS
- Restaurant Role Play: Be a customer in your child’s own restaurant! Let them tell you what is on the menu and place your order. Make sure to ask them lots of questions as they get cooking and give special requests to encourage their critical thinking.
- Make sharing the clean-up responsibilities fun with your little one. Pretend washing and putting dishes away when playtime is over will help foster good habits, show an example of teamwork, and a bonus in motor skill development!
- Playing with a Step2 pretend play kitchen? Pair it with one of our table and chair sets to complete your child’s mini restaurant!
- Cooking Show: Give your little chef 5 minutes to prep their favorite pretend meal and think out how to present it to you. Create a mini cooking show by taking video of them recreating their pretend dish, talking you through each step so you can make it too! Continue the pretend play by making “episodes” of the cooking show to watch with family and friends.