Bausch & Lomb Hastings Triplet Magnifier
Truly the finest magnifiers Bausch + Lomb has to offer, Hastings Triplet Magnifiers incorporate three separate lenses, bonded together to form a compound lens to provide sharp, very distinct magnified image without distortion − even under 14 and 20 power magnification.
The sides of the lenses are coated black to reduce glare when using. The swing-away, nickel-plated case protects the lens and also serves as a handle.
- Incorporates 3 separate glass lenses, bonded together to form a compound lens.
- Sometimes these are referred to as ‘Jeweler’s Loupes’.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 0.65 x 0.6 inches; 0.66 Ounces
- Item model number : 816175
- Date First Available : October 2, 2000
- Manufacturer : Bausch & Lomb